Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I didn't wear Wednesday:

sweats!

Let me say it again: I did not wear sweats for the whole week!  In fact, I actually dressed up (which for me means more than just jeans and a sweatshirt) three days this week.

I don't have the proof.  You are just going to have to believe me.

It was actually kind of fun getting ready for the day.  (Although I did feel a little guilty blow-drying my hair yesterday.  It takes me so long and I rarely have time for it, so I think it's time for a hair cut.  Now to decide how to get it cut...  Any suggestions?)  Although I wore "regular people clothes" three days this week, I had a hard time coming up with three outfits that I actually wanted to wear, so I found myself wearing the same skinny jeans and brown boots two out of those three days.

I need some style.

So, I got to thinking: what if I found an outfit or two (most likely on Pinterest) that I really liked and tried to copy the look with items that I already own and perhaps a few pieces that total under $20.  Sounds like a challenge.  So, here it goes.  (And I promise I will post pictures of the end result)
Cute & comfy
Love the simplicity.  Cute and comfy, but stylish as well

outfits
I've been wanting to try black and brown together, but I am scared.  I have always been "matchy-matchy."  Also, I think that I will probably skip the feather earrings...I'm just not in to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment